Tuesday 5 May 2015

SJP Really Has Smashed It!

     So I'm not one for western fashion, it doesn't really bother me in the slightest. But when I logged onto Facebook this morning, the trending feed was chock full of articles about the Met Gala last night. The one thing that really caught my eye though - as you can guess from the title - is Sarah Jessica Parker's amazing ensemble.

     While a lot of people are saying less-than-nice things about it, I completely love it.

 Image courtesy of HollywoodReporter

      Last night's Gala theme was "China: Through the Looking Glass" - which is an exhibition at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. SJP's outfit embodies everything that we think of when we imagine top Chinese fashion (in a western kind of way).

     The dress was designed in collaboration with H&M, the shoes she wore are from her own SJP collection and the incredible headpiece was designed by Philip Treacy.

What do you think of this look? I can't get enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment