Wednesday 29 April 2015

LunaTu Shop Review

I rhymed.

That's always a good start.

LunaTu is an online store based in the UK that offers Japanese and Korean beauty products. I've been waiting for so long to try them out (parent problems), and on Monday I took the plunge and made an order. I chose a Pure Smile Choosy Collagen Lip Mask and two Beauty Lucky Bags.


In said lucky bags, I received a Majolica Majorca eyeliner (BK999) and a 3 Concept Eyes lipstick (#602).



Website 5/5
The site is clear and laid out beautifully, its so easy to find what you're looking for.

Prices 5/5
Considering all of their products are imported, the price range is fantastic; I managed to get £24 worth of product for £12 thanks to the lucky bags! Plus if you're looking for Shiseido, I suggest going to them - they're much cheaper than Boots and other stores in the UK.

Customer Service 4/5
I didn't have any problems with my order, so I didn't have to contact them, but my order was processed and shipped so quickly that I had to give this a high rating. The only problem I found is that other than the initial order email, I didn't get any subsequent emails to tell me my order had been dispatched.

Shipping/Packaging 4/5
There were three shipping options: Second Class, Second Class Recorded and Next Day. I would prefer to have a First Class option - the Next Day was super expensive considering I was only buying three small things - because I'm so inpatient. Saying that, they offer free delivery over £50 (which I will totally spend next time). It was also packaged really well, all in bubblewrap so it was nice and safe and snug!

Would I order from them again? HELL YES. I love Japanese and Korean products, there isn't a brand I've encountered so far that I haven't loved. And if you're into skin care at all, you have to try Korean skin care - they put so much money into cosmetics and beauty in Korea, everything is amazing.

Would you order from here? Let me know!

*I have not been paid or endorsed to make this review, all products have been bought with my own money and all opinions are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment