Sunday 10 May 2015

Geo Super Size Nudy Blue Lenses ~ Pinky Paradise Review

This was my first pair of circle lenses (since the crappy ones I had when I was 16, but those don't count), and I'm totally in love with them. They go beautifully over my green eyes, and enlarge them just enough.

 With lenses

STATS ~
Brand / GEO
Origin / South Korea
Diameter / 14.5mm
Base Curve 8.7mm
Water Content / 38%
Life Span / Yearly

 Without lenses
Quality 5/5
Beautiful! The colour is so rich, they feel sturdy yet comfortable.

Colour 4/5
They don't look natural, but that was the look I was going for. I'd give them a 5 if the colour was a little lighter.
Comfort 4/5
I do find that sometimes they go in easier than others. But I can wear them all day without getting dry eyes, which is a total bonus.
Value For Money 5/5
These particular lenses go for £13.38/$20.90/€16.93 which is a great price in my opinion. Especially seeing as they're such great quality and are yearly disposable.

Shipping 3/5
I paid £16. Granted I'm inpatient and wanted them fast, but that's more than I paid for the lenses themselves.

You can find the Nudy Blue's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment