Thursday 14 May 2015

Super Pinky Brown Lenses ~ HoneyColor Review

Let me start off by saying that these lenses are more suited for people with darker eye colours. I knew that they wouldn't look the same on me as they do on the model (she has brown eyes, I have green), but I was still a little disappointed when I tried these on for the first time.


They make my eyes look muddy, which is completely not what I wanted. They've grown on me a little, but I still prefer my blue lenses to these.

STATS ~
Brand / Super Pinky
Origin / South Korea
Diameter / 14.8mm
Base Curve 8.6mm
Water Content / 45%
Life Span / Yearly
Quality 4/5
The overall quality is pretty good, not really much else to say! They're durable considering they're almost half water.

Colour 3/5
I've already said I was a bit disappointed, so its gonna have to be a 3.

Comfort 4/5
They are so comfortable. Like, I don't even feel them in my eyes half the time (that's because of the high water content).

Value For Money 5/5
I got them super duper cheap! They were half price when I bought them, so I didn't spend more than I think, £10.

Shipping 4/5
Shipping was pretty quick considering I didn't pay through the nose. Only thing I will complain about is that the tracking NEVER worked. Like even when they turned up to my house, they were still ~lost~.


You can get these lenses here.

No comments:

Post a Comment