Thursday 19 January 2017

Hold the phone!

So hi guys, haven't been here in a while! But listen, I'm gonna get straight down to it.

I've been really upping my game when it comes to the consumption of magazines. And I don't mean the trashy gossip mags (though each to their own!), I'm seriously loving Good Housekeeping at the moment. While there's nothing better than curling up on the sofa with a cuppa and a physical copy balanced on your lap, I can never resist when one of their articles pops up on my Facebook feed.

Here comes the fun part.

I came across an interesting post this evening, and it excited me so much that I had to share it. This Good Housekeeping article is mainly about the proper way in which to apply your beauty products, but one quote captured my interest the most:

"And with skin essences soon to enter the beauty arena thanks to Korean rituals, product layering is only set to get even more confusing."

HOLD. THE. FRICKIN. PHONE.

I can only assume that the above statement means that more Korean beauty products will be hitting the shops at some point soon!

Now it's not difficult to get hold of some Korean holy grails in the UK, but the shipping times from my favourite store on eBay are (justifiably) ridiculous. 

I can't wait until Etude House, TonyMoly, Skinfood... all the best Korean brands are available in the UK! 

Now we do have one UK based website that sells Korean and Japanese beauty products - Lunatu - though they don't always have the greatest selection.

What do you guys think? 

Sophii x

No comments:

Post a Comment